Gaia Sisterhood Registration
2018 Registration includes:
• 3 days / 2 nights camping or shared lodging
• 6 gourmet vegan and mostly gluten free meals
with vegetarian option*
• 7 workshops (including most necessary materials)**
• Morning meditation and yoga
• Evening Cocao Ceremony
and circle time around the fire
• And a weekend full of peace and friendship
Attendance at the 2018 Wise Women Full Moon Retreat will be limited
so we ask that you contact us ASAP with any questions you might have.
To reserve your space we require a $150 non-refundable deposit with the remaining balance of your attendance fee due by June 20, 2018.
All funds paid are non-refundable 30 days prior to retreat dates.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make special payment arrangements.
*If you have a food allergy please make arrangements to bring your own meals. We do not cater to specific dietary needs. Thank you!
**An additional fee of $15 will apply to the Shrine Art Workshop. Please plan ahead and bring cash or a check.
Late Winter Retreat
February 1-2, 2020
Overnight lodging at Penuel Ridge
Materials and instructions for metal stamped bracelets
Meditation on the Goddess Bridget
Goddess Craft Market
September 29, 2018
Vendor Registration for the 2018 Goddess Craft Market is CLOSED
Gaia Sisterhood and Atmalogy are bringing women artisans together for a carefully curated all female Goddess Market which will include:
• Visual and Fine Arts
• Handmade Crafts
• Crystals and Essential Oil Blends
• Healing Arts (such as Tarot Readings, Chair Massage, Reiki and Chakra Healings)
• And More