Fri, May 22|
New Moon Goddess Circle
Gather virtually with like-minded sisters to set New Moon intentions for the month ahead
Time & Location
May 22, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About The Event
* Women have gathered in circle for thousands of years to honor the cycles of the Moon. The New Moon represents New beginnigs. The power of intention and communtity inable us to bring those intentions to fruiton.
* This circle is part of a larger global sisterhood where women gather in circles all over the world for synchronized heart meditations followed by visualizations for each particual New Moon. This month we will focus on the planet Gemini and the lessons it brings.
1. Find a quite space in your home
2. Set up a simple altar with fresh flowers, a candle, and crytals(whatever is meaningful to you.)
3. Clear the energy in this space by burning incense or smudging.
4. Have journal and pen on hand as well
5. Place a small bowl of water next to your altar
6. Set up a comfortable place to lie down.
** a Zoom link will be sent out to all attendees this Friday.
Virtual New Moon Circle